The emergence of the Covid-19 virus and surrounding media coverage has understandably generated questions and concerns around planning travel.
As a highly personalised and service-driven company, Aya Africa Travel will continue to support our clients in helping them make the best possible decisions regarding travel.
Our team are on hand 7 days a week to assist and answer all your travel queries: email@example.com
Please see below links for travel information and guidelines on the ever changing situation regarding Covid-19 in South Africa:
- World Health Organisation
- US State Department South Africa Travel Advice
- For addresses, speeches, and actions undertaken by South Africa’s president related to COVID-19, see here
- Also, for additional information on measures taken by the South African government to combat COVID-19, including news of President Ramaphosa’s announcement of a 21-day lockdown effective midnight on Thursday March 26, 2020, see these webpages of the U.S. Embassy in South Africa: here and here
- Department of Health, South Africa
- Department of Home Affairs